16 March 2007

Everybody's smiling

Funny how little things change everything. Everything.

Examples:

Sunshine.

A chin-length bob.

A new shirt.

A yellow house.

A goodnight text.

A smile and a warm hello.

I love spring!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:32 PM

    i hate spring. and i hate you too. good luck running.
    -winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was funny. I think I know who said it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you might be running, right...NOW! Actually I don't remember what time the race starts. Maybe you're still on the bus or standing in line at the Port-a-Potties or trying to keep warm by those big rocks. Anyway we're thinkin' of ya! And wish we could be there too; oh well, aiming for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy it because I predict you will die in a cold place (like Alaska). If you marry a logger you can count on it these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:21 PM

    a logger, more like a BLOGGER! how about an unsmile and a frosty hello?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dane, if we all know who you are, you might as well stop being an anonymous commenter.

    ReplyDelete