30 January 2002

Okay I totally jacked this from Tim, who jacked it from Missy... I don't have anything to write about...

Name: Hannah
Birthday: August 20th
Sex: female
Location: Monrovia
What does your Live Journal (BLOGGER!) name mean?: ehm... Hannah Banana? Is that what it is?

Seven things that scare you:
1. spiders
2. drowning
3. being alone in the house
4. ACTs
5. college
6. finals
7. girls that play water polo

Seven things that make you laugh:
1. Johnny Bravo
2. Scooby Doo
3. Neena and Veena's Guide to Bellydancing infomercials
4. Friends
5. Salem from "Sabrina"
6. Farmer Ted from "Sixteen Candles"
7. Kate

Seven things you love:
1. music
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Josh Hartnett
4. my family
5. Ara, Ella, Henry, little B'lander and little Terrill
6. Old Navy
7. Betsy-Tacy books

Seven things you hate:
1. bananas
2. milk
3. Chris Isaak
4. physics
5. math
6. crossover Latin singers (except Shakira... she's okay, ELIZA lol)
7. MRIs

Seven things you don't understand:
1. physics
2. math
3. boys
4. bagpipes
5. Noah
6. German
7. how long eternity is


Seven things on your desk:
1. books
2. the Prayer Bear lol
3. a Winnie the Pooh notepad
4. keys
5. picture of me and Lizer
6. framed "Stand As A Witness"
7. an orange Crayola marker

Right now you are:
1. listening to "Wrapped Up In You" by Garth Brooks
2. happy because I just got my Moulin Rouge poster in the mail
3. full of taquitos
4. thinking of things that I am
5. cold
6. bored
7. scared of math

Seven facts about you:
1. I'm blonde
2. I have abnormally large feet
3. I have the best family
4. I don't drink or do drugs
5. I drive a gray Volvo named Rocinante
6. I have a reedeeculous obsession with love
7. I have a fluffy bed

Seven Things You Can't Do:
1. dance... well, sometimes...
2. math
3. relate
4. understand Rachel
5. play the bagpipes
6. play my scales without tripping up a little
7. resist singing along with songs

Top 7 songs people should give a listen:
1. "With Or Without You"-U2
2. "October Nights"-Yellowcard
3. "Good Morning Beautiful"-Steve Holy
4. "Track One"-A Static Lullaby
5. "Walking After You"-Foo Fighters
6. "El Scorcho"-Weezer
7. "Toxicity"-System of a Down

7 Albums people should give a listen:
1. "Pinkerton"-Weezer
2. "Best of U2 1980-1990"-U2
3. "The Singles 86-98/81-85"-Depeche Mode
4. Moulin Rouge soundtrack
5. "One For The Kids"-Yellowcard
6. Self-titled Showoff
7. "Flood"-They Might Be Giants

Top 7 things that turn you on about your sex of choice:
1. shoes
2. eyes
3. smile
4. voice
5. height
6. looks? lol
7. laugh