04 February 2014

three months

Three months Three months Three months Three months

I guess three months is as good a time as any to start documenting Rhoda's month milestones. The first two months were a little bit of a sleepy blur and we were traveling a lot so I just never got around to writing that kind of stuff down. If there's anything I'm consistent at, it's at being inconsistent.

Rhoda at three months:
  • 12 lbs 4 oz (50th-75th percentile), 24 inches long (75th percentile—tall baby!)
  • fits in most 6+ month clothes—partly because of her height, partly because cloth diapers make her bum huge
  • still sleeps through the night! 
  • doesn't nap great during the day, but who cares, because see above
  • drools like a boss
  • babbles a ton and likes to mimic the noises and expressions you make 
  • most resembles Robbie, especially her eyes in that last picture
  • loves to be sung to—her favorites are Moon River and Edelweiss (sung by dad) and A Bushel and a Peck (sung by mom)
  • sits up like a lady in the Bumbo
  • smiles with her whole body
  • we still love her to pieces

5 comments:

  1. When I show people at school pics of Rhoda, they all say, "Oh, she looks just like Hannah!" But then, they really haven't seen a lot of Robbie! She is lovely - and I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! a bushel and a peck and moon river are the two songs I sing most to Boone. kindred spirits, you and I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Grandmother Taylor sang "Bushel and a Peck" all the time. Also, "Do You See My New Shoes?"

    Maybe it's hereditary??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say - Robbie! In that last pic, so much. Love that Rhoda to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously so cute! I want to hold her so bad.

    ReplyDelete