Wow—I have really gotten bad at posting. Remember the days when you'd get multiple posts of my random musings each week? Each day, even?? Those were the days.
There is actually a good reason for this (a side project of sorts, to be revealed sometime this week), but the not-so-good reason is that I don't really have anything to say... and I've been unusually busy! I realize that everyone is busy these days but this past week alone, this is what I was up to:
There is actually a good reason for this (a side project of sorts, to be revealed sometime this week), but the not-so-good reason is that I don't really have anything to say... and I've been unusually busy! I realize that everyone is busy these days but this past week alone, this is what I was up to:
Chilling backstage with Harry Belafonte—at work
Sampling way too much homemade dip—at work
Eating the best noodles Chinatown has to offer—at work
Enjoying the Kogod Courtyard at night—at work
Getting my portrait done in masking tape—at work
I realize that it sounds like my life revolves around work. And, well, it does. Right now, anyway. We go through boom/bust cycles. Busy months, dead months. And we break up the busy-ness with dip parties. (Truth.)
I am also not complaining. I really quite like my job. It's good to be busy. I was completely fooling myself when I thought life would get less busy after I finished school, but it's a pretty fun kind of busy, methinks.
Busy is good - and looks like your busy has been fun, fulfilling, and fine!!
ReplyDeleteIt does seem like a fun kind of busy!
ReplyDeleteI love being busy too, but I also need my lazy days. :)
ReplyDeletePS. I like it that you know the year in review winner. I've never met her. Should I have though? Is she a provo gal?
how do i go about getting invited to one of these parties with all its delicious food?
ReplyDelete