So, I've heard of Coldplay - now I could maybe recognize them again.But it's a nice song. You should write me a manual or something so I could stay abreast of popular culture!Or make me a CD mix that is au courant!!
You know, that's what I always say (re: elvises playing violins and Christmas) - that's a pretty cool Christmas song, and a very pretty music video.
maybe they meant to cast three elves playing violins but gollum was their casting director...or something.
hahahaha. must have been gollum - messing everything up ever since he got in the 'biz.
i know i thought the same thing when i saw it. the coloured piano helped out a lot
So, I've heard of Coldplay - now I could maybe recognize them again.
ReplyDeleteBut it's a nice song. You should write me a manual or something so I could stay abreast of popular culture!
Or make me a CD mix that is au courant!!
You know, that's what I always say (re: elvises playing violins and Christmas) - that's a pretty cool Christmas song, and a very pretty music video.
ReplyDeletemaybe they meant to cast three elves playing violins but gollum was their casting director...or something.
ReplyDeletehahahaha. must have been gollum - messing everything up ever since he got in the 'biz.
ReplyDeletei know i thought the same thing when i saw it. the coloured piano helped out a lot
ReplyDelete