31 July 2009

VIVA!

You should probably know that we're heading to the south of France and Barcelona for a few days, which means that I won't be blogging during that time. (Boohoo, I know.) I don't know when I'm going to get to a computer again, because when we fly back from Barcelona on Wednesday, we'll be in Paris for about 5 more hours before we're off to scenic Norway for a week.

In the meantime, you can just watch this video on repeat in honor of our visit to Bar-the-lona, and in honor of my favorite CD in the early 90s.




Freddie, I luv you.

6 comments:

  1. Don't you wish they had a signature song like that for Monrovia?

    That's all we need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song! Happy travels this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has been incredible. You have captured so much. Thank you for sharing all of this with us. Also, most of the pictures of you I have seen have been great!! (OK, the one exception is the one where you were trying to not look good).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got the pronunciation right!
    Viva al Barca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this video is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just spent an hour catching up. Thanks again for the feast. You have been very generous. Very smart. I think I want to be like you when I grow up. If I grow up.

    ReplyDelete