
You can say whatever you want about George Harrison. Sure, he got a little weird at the end of his career, but he is certainly my favorite Beatle. Last night, in honor of Noah's birthday, I watched Help! with some friends... hilarity ensued. I love that movie. I would like to own it. Side note... why does the DVD cost $99... at the cheapest price?! Another side note... did you know that the "V" in "DVD" stands for "versatile," not "video"? I just found that out yesterday.
Anyway... George is now on my sidebar under "Obsessed With."
George, we salute you.
[ muzak | Broken Drum - Beck ]
[ love | today, it is threefold... 1) The Beatles, 2) I look cute today, and 3) the weather. Po' Eliza. ]
Update... yesterday, Eliza sent me a link to The Darth Side. Oh my goodness. It was under the blogs of note, and I think that some people have a lot of... disturbances in the Force. Haha. I kind of stopped reading after the part about Ewok kabobs.
Whenever I think of George Harrison, first I think of sitars and then I think of the song "I got my mind set on you," which always sounds to me like "Wake up, I might sit on you." I also think of that weird, weird video. I think I blogged about this once.
ReplyDeleteAlso, Beatles movies are very funny, especially when you watch them with Noah. Which is the one with the grandfather? Have you seen The Rutles? So funny.
Are you talking about the part where the guys all disguise themselves as old men? Because that's Help! and John shakes his finger and says, "Nevah you mind!"
ReplyDeleteI have Help on video! Andrea got it for me randomly on my 16th birthday. She was just like, "I think you would like it Kate."
ReplyDeleteAnd she was right. What a funny movie!
And yes, I always liked George. He was the hot one. :)
ReplyDeleteNo, there's somebody's grandfather, and they keep saying, "Well, at least he's clean." I just remember Noah saying that all the time.
ReplyDelete-'Who's that little old man?'
ReplyDelete-'He belongs to Paul'
It's from A Hard Day's Night.
Thanks, Mr. Marbles! I knew somebody had a grandfather somewhere.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen any of those movies in forever. Time to revisit.