08 September 2004

Trippin', trippin', trippin', trippin'... BALLS!
Ohhhh, Guster... why did they dress up as a fake band and be the opening act last night? hahaha... it was funny. I love Guster.

Today... erm... the 7th... was Tammy's birthday. And we had a blast, I think. Went to Chevy's and threw a "surprise" party. The surprise was that like a thousand people came over. And I didn't think that many would come. Yay for them!! And... Old McDaneald is still really cute. haha. Went by the guys' apartment complex tonight with Katie, and there was a little lip synch concert going on... it was fun. Booty shakin' all around. Check the mirror, lookin' fly. Round up the posse, jump in my ride.

Heeeeeere, I'm alllooooowed, everything all of the tiiiiiiiiiime.... I love Radiohead. LOVE THEM! Idioteque = a good song. A GOOD SONG!

Bed time. BELEE' DAT!

[ Muzak a mix between Trippin' Balls and Idioteque... ]
[ Love all the people that came over tonight! ]

No comments:

Post a Comment