31 July 2003

As promised, I'm posting my Guster pics. haha. This one is of the guys playing Jesus on the Radio... a bit grainy, and there's too much of the guy's head in front of me. Also, if you look carefully, you might be able to sneak a peak of the making out couple in front of us... the one with the attractive butterfly clips:

jesus on the radio

And this is me looking brown. And excited.

the concert

In this picture the beautiful foliage disguises the fact that we're in the ghetto. Like... an abandoned alley. haha. You also can't tell that there was a guy standing near us, peeing in the bushes. We would have asked him to take the picture, but... ya know.

the ghetto

And this is from June. haha. I just added it in because it shows how white I used to be.

joy's wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment